The StrongAsian uses “cookies” in conjunction with its Websites and Services to obtain information. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your device (e.g., your phone or your computer) for record-keeping purposes. For example, a cookie could allow the Websites to recognize your browser, while another could store your preferences and other information.
Your browser may allow you to set how it handles cookies, such as declining all cookies or prompting you to decide whether to accept each cookie. But please note that some parts of the Websites or Services may not work as intended or may not work at all without cookies.
- StrongAsian Cookies and Third Party Cookies
We may also allow our business partners to place cookies on your device. For example, we use Google Analytics for web analytics, and so Google may also set cookies on your device.
There are two types of cookies used on the Platform, namely “persistent cookies” and “session cookies”.
Session cookies will normally expire when you close your browser, while persistent cookies will remain on your device after you close your browser, and can be used again the next time you access the Platform.
- Other Technologies
The Websites and Services may also use other technologies with similar functionality to cookies, such as web beacons and tracking URLs to obtain Log Data about users. We may also use web beacons and tracking URLs in our messages to you to determine whether you have opened a certain message or accessed a certain link.
- Uses for StrongAsian Cookies
- to enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of the Websites and Services across different webpages and browser sessions;
- to simplify your access to and use of the Websites and Services and make it more seamless;
- to monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of the Websites and Services, so that we can improve and optimize it; and
- to show you content that is more relevant to you.
- Disabling Cookies
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some of the interactive features of the Websites or Services. Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, and cookie management tools available in a web browser will not remove flash cookies.